Smoothies are a great way of getting fruit and vegetables into your diet. I prefer blending to juicing as you retain the fibre and don't impact your blood sugar as much as you would with juices. This one is full off goodness and really refreshing.
Write a review
- 1 pear
- 2 sticks of celery (stringy bits removed)
- 4 inch piece of cucumber
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger
- ½ cup of water or coconut water
- 4 or 5 cubes of ice
- Put all the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. If you like your smoothies to be runnier just add more water.
- Serve and enjoy straight away.
Flourish Wellbeing https://flourishwell.co.uk/