Thai Green Veg Curry
I love the fresh flavours of Thai cuisine! This veggie green curry is so tasty with fragrant herbs and the crunch of the vegetables and creaminess of the coconut.
Write a review
For the curry paste
- 3 shallots, peeled
- 1 red chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 stick of lemongrass
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (I use Braggs Aminos)
- 2 inch piece of ginger
- Generous handful of fresh coriander
For the curry
- 1 courgette
- 1 red onion
- 1 pack baby sweetcorn
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 100g mushrooms
- 100g fine green beans
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Slice all the veg and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients for the curry paste into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a large frying pan or wok heat the coconut oil and add the curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute on a medium heat.
- Empty the coconut milk into the wok and stir until it is combined well with the paste.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Add all the vegetables to the wok and stir.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- You want the vegetables to be al dente so try to avoid over cooking.
- Serve the curry with white or brown basmati rice as it's healthier than long grain rice or with buckwheat noodles.
Flourish Wellbeing https://flourishwell.co.uk/