Yummy, moist protein packed and gluten free. These muffins will hit the spot when you fancy something a bit cakey (no monkeys were harmed in the making of these muffins). Enjoy for breakfast or as a tea time treat!
Write a review
- 2 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases.
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas thoroughly and beat in the eggs and the coconut sugar.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix into the banana and egg mix.
- Add in the ground almonds, quinoa flour, baking powder, vanilla powder, cinnamon and mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases and bake for 35-40 minutes. Check that the muffins are cooked through by inserting a skewer, if it comes out clean they are cooked.
Flourish Wellbeing https://flourishwell.co.uk/