Gluten Free Pancakes
These pancakes make a great breakfast treat or dessert. It's gluten free and wheat free and will leave you feeling pleasantly satisfied.
Write a review
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup teff or buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk or coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (melted) plus extra for frying
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a jug, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and thoroughly mix using a balloon whisk.
- Heat a frying pan and add a teaspoon of coconut oil and using a bit open kitchen paper coat the pan with the oil.
- Add a ladle full of batter to pan and cook on medium heat. When you start to see little holes appearing in the pancake flip it over and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- You'll get about 6 or 7 pancakes out of this recipe.
- Serve with fruit, Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey.
Flourish Wellbeing https://flourishwell.co.uk/