Try out this alternative to those sugar laden little chocs that come in the gold wrapper, I promise you will feel truly spoilt ;o)
Write a review
- 10 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. almond flour
- 8-10 whole roasted hazelnuts
- 50g chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Place the dates and coconut oil into a food processor until dates are finely chopped.
- Add the cacao powder and almond flour and blitz until everything is mixed.
- Roll the mixture into bite size balls. Take one whole hazelnut and press it into the middle of the mixture and re-roll to a smooth ball. Then roll in the chopped hazelnuts.
- This recipe makes about 8 to 10 truffles.
- Refrigerate. Once the truffles are firm they are ready to enjoy.
Flourish Wellbeing https://flourishwell.co.uk/