Coconut Chia Pudding
Great as a sustaining breakfast or a healthy dessert. These little Chia seeds pack a nutritional punch. High in healthy omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, magnesium, iron, folate and protein. They also are also a good source of soluble fibre so make this yummy dish good for gut health too.
Write a review
- 2 tbsp. Chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk (the drinking kind not from a tin)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground linseeds
- 1 tbsp. chopped nuts
- Handful of raspberries
- Place the chia seeds in a fine mesh sieve and give them a rinse.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the coconut milk.
- Make sure the chia seeds are all submerged in the milk.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight if possible or for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- This pudding can be eaten cold but I prefer it slightly warm.
- When you are ready to serve, place the soaked chia seeds and coconut milk mixture into a pan.
- Add the honey and gently heat. Don't allow it to boil and keep stirring and when its warm transfer to a serving bowl or glass.
- Top with the chopped nuts, raspberries and ground linseeds.
- Your chia pudding is ready to enjoy!
Flourish Wellbeing https://flourishwell.co.uk/