Coconut & Cauliflower Muffins
These savoury muffins make a great breakfast on the go or a healthy snack.
Write a review
- 250g cauliflower
- 50g coconut flour
- 25g chickpea flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Blend the cauliflower in a high speed blender until you have a rice like consistency.
- Add the eggs to the blender and whizz until incorporated.
- Add the coconut flour, chickpea flour, chopped spring onions and herbs and spices to the blender and blend until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Divide mixture between 6 muffin cases and place in a preheated oven.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 to 40 minutes.
Flourish Wellbeing https://flourishwell.co.uk/