Hummus makes a great protein packed snack for those times you get the munchies. Great to dip your veggies in or spread over some oatcakes.
Write a review
- 380g carton of cooked chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp. unhulled sesame seed tahini
- 4 tbsp. good quality extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt or Himalayan Pink salt
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and process until you have a smooth paste.
- If the mixture looks too thick add another tablespoon of olive oil.
- The hummus will keep in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
Flourish Wellbeing http://flourishwell.co.uk/