Sundried Tomato Courgetti
If you are trying to cut down on wheat, are cutting out gluten, are on a low GI diet or just want a healthier alternative to pasta you will love this recipe. It is full of flavour and will be a hit with the whole family.
Write a review
- 1 Jar (280g) sundried tomatoes
- 4 courgettes
- 6 spring onions
- 100g green olives (without stones)
- 1 pointed sweet pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 2 tsp. oregano
- Handful of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the courgettes using a spiralizer or julienne peeler.
- Drain the sundried tomatoes.
- In a food processor blend the tomatoes, chilli and garlic until you have a paste.
- Finely chop the spring onions.
- Chop the sweet pepper and halve the olives.
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat the oil and add the tomato paste and cook for a minute on medium heat.
- Add the spring onions, olives, peppers and oregano and cook for a further 30 seconds stirring continuously.
- Add the courgette and mix until it's well coated with the sauce.
- Cook for about 4 minutes stirring occasionally. You still want the courgette to have a bit of bite.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in the basil.
Flourish Wellbeing http://flourishwell.co.uk/