Gluten Free, Cranberry, Pistachio & Cardamom Cookies
With heart healthy almonds and pistachios, aromatic cardamom and tangy cranberries, these little cookies are very moreish and are a great accompaniment to a nice cup of tea.
Write a review
- 30g coconut flour
- 40g almond flour
- 40g gluten free oatmeal
- 20g rice flour
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 40g butter, melted (you could substitute with coconut oil if you want to make them dairy free)
- ½ tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 20g dried cranberries
- 15g unsalted pistachios, chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom
- Preheat the over to 160°C.
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
- Add the melted butter to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- You should end up with a slightly sticky dough. If is feels too dry, add a drop or two of milk, almond milk or coconut milk.
- Pinch of some dough about a tablespoon of dough, gently roll into a ball and slight flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Place on the lined baking tray and repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake at 160°C for about 10 minutes until they are a light golden colour.
- Allow to cool completely before eating.
- These biscuits can be kept in an airtight container for up to a week.
Flourish Wellbeing http://flourishwell.co.uk/