Who doesn't like baked beans? But they can get a bet boring after a while. Give this quick and easy jazzed up version a try instead.
Write a review
- 1 carton cannellini beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 carton passata
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon & clove powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in the olive oil. When the onions are translucent add the garlic. Stir in the cannellini beans and then add the passata.
- Then throw in all the herbs, spices, coconut sugar and balsamic vinegar.
- Let it simmer for about 15 minutes. When the sauce is nice and thick remove from the heat and serve.
Flourish Wellbeing http://flourishwell.co.uk/