Choc Chip Bites
Moist, gluten free, cakey goodness that goes perfectly with a cup of tea.
Write a review
- 100g coconut flour
- 50g almond flour
- 60g coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 4 tbsp. coconut oil
- 50g good quality dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Grease a 7" loose bottom cake tin with coconut oil.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs and melt the coconut oil and add to the dry mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and fold into the cake mixture.
- Empty into the greased cake tin and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
Flourish Wellbeing http://flourishwell.co.uk/