Bite size oaty goodness that beats a biscuit any day. With no added sugar these are healthy little treats that will go down well with children and adults alike.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- zest of 1 orange
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Mash the banana thoroughly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the sesame seeds and mix well.
- Place heaped teaspoon amounts off the mixture onto the lined baking tray and flatten them out so they are about half an inch thick.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds onto each one.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Flourish Wellbeing http://flourishwell.co.uk/